Our Pledge to You
Our Pledge, which was first introduced in 1995, is a guarantee of satisfaction that is unique in our industry and a source of pride for everyone at Home Properties. Every day, it reminds us of the high level of trust our residents have placed in us. It inspires us to meet or exceed the needs of the people who have chosen to make their home with us.
- You will be treated fairly, honestly, and courteously by our team of caring professionals.
- Your apartment will be prepared to your satisfaction when you move in.
- We will help you get acquainted with the community by providing welcome packages that introduce area services and activities.
- We will promptly respond to your emergency service requests and will address any routine service items within a reasonable timeframe.
If we fail to live up to our Pledge to your complete satisfaction, contact us and we will refund your rent for a day.*
- If you are not satisfied with your new Home Properties apartment, you may cancel your lease without penalty anytime during the first 30 days after you move in.
- As a resident in good standing, you may transfer to another available apartment in any Home Properties community, at any time, with a new lease. A transfer fee will apply.
- If you lose your job, experience a job transfer to a location more than 30 miles from your apartment, or find it necessary to move due to health reasons, you may cancel your lease by giving a 60-day written notice and signing a release agreement. A turnover fee will apply if you have been a resident for less than one year.
The Home Properties' Pledge is our promise that you will be respected and supported in your new apartment home. This is just another reason why renting an apartment from Home Properties gives you the peace of mind to settle down in your new home knowing you’ll be well taken care of.
* The Pledge is not available at a small number of Home Properties communities; please inquire at the property.