Welcome to The Courts at Spring Mill Station, a brand new, upscale community of 385 apartment homes located in beautiful Whitemarsh Township, Conshohocken, PA. This unique experience in apartment living provides breathtaking views of the Schuylkill River and is directly adjacent to the SEPTA Spring Mill Station and the Schuylkill River Trail. Restaurants and shopping are minutes away. Located in two buildings with distinct architecture that reflects the area’s rich industrial steel mill history, new apartments for rent will be available in October 2014.
Lease today - move in this fall! Please contact us at (888) 692-3653.
1100 East Hector Street, Suite 104 | Conshohocken, PA 19428
Artist's rendering of The Courts at Spring Mill Station as seen from Hector Street.
The Courts at Spring Mill Station's flexible and open floor plans are designed for today's lifestyle, some with vaulted ceilings and lofts, with a variety of layouts.
- One bedroom
- One bedroom with den
- One bedroom loft
- Two bedroom
- Two bedroom with den
- Two bedroom loft
Apartment Features Designed to Deliver Comfort and Convenience
- Stylish kitchens featuring contemporary 42” wood cabinets, ceramic tile flooring, and granite countertops
- In-home, full-size washer and dryer
- Premium stainless steel ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Kitchen islands*
- Oversized soaking tub
- Walk-in closets
- Private patio or balcony*
Additionally, there is covered indoor parking for all residents, controlled access to home and amenity spaces, and private, on-site storage.
*Available in select apartments
Artist's rendering of The Courts at Spring Mill Station's Main Lobby.
An Abundance of Resident Amenities for Wellness
- Fitness center with adjoining yoga studio
- Clubroom with billiards, gaming stations, shuffleboard,
bar area, and fireplace
- Private dining area and catering kitchen
- Wi-Fi café with computer stations and coffee bar
- Movie-screening theatre with surround sound
- Resort-style swimming pool with lounging areas
- Grilling and picnic areas
- Half-court basketball facility
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with fireplace and
- Dog wash area
- Bike storage
Added resident services that will make your life a little easier include package acceptance and online rent payment options. The Courts at Spring Mill Station's on-site team will be planning a number of resident events so you can connect with friends and neighbors for a great living experience.
Located on the property is the historic, 18th century Miller House that is being preserved and renovated into a quaint retail shop or offices.
The Perfect Location
- Adjacent to Spring Mill SEPTA station – located on Manayunk/Norristown regional rail line for easy access to Center City, Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia area
- Convenient to the Schuylkill River Trail – enjoy the outdoors on this multi-use 130 mile trail, just outside your door
- Located in the Colonial School District – among the top-performing school districts in Pennsylvania
Our Commitment to Better Living
Home Properties is dedicated to attaining LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) for The Courts at Spring Mill Station as part of our commitment to environmental responsibility and to augment the green living efforts of our residents. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings. This ensures our residents live in a healthier and more energy-efficient environment and illustrates our commitment to the responsible use of resources.
Discover the difference. Discover Home.
Founded on a commitment to service, Home Properties truly cares about its residents, striving each day to create apartment communities people love to live in. One way in which we live up to this commitment is through our Home Properties Contact Center:
- Home Properties provides support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, handling service requests, providing information, and more…in a professional and thoughtful manner.
- By phone, email, or live web chat, in Spanish or English, there’s always a way to communicate directly with us. You won’t get lost in endless voice prompts, and your emails will always be answered.